VGD is a member of Nexia International. Nexia is a leading, global network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
Nexia is a highly active network that drives quality and facilitates collaboration to enable its member firms to provide effective local and global solutions. Nexia member firms deliver a partner-led service to clients which ensures continuity, expertise and a deep understanding of the client’s business. They are characterised by people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who can relate closely to the SME and owner-managed businesses.
Nexia firms are focused on supporting local businesses as they grow and through the Nexia network, they can also help their clients confidently venture into new international markets.
Nexia publishes Global Insight on a quarterly basis. Global Insight is an e-newsletter for member firms’ clients and contacts. It brings together news and comments on international business issues from member firms.
Global Insights January 2017 is now available and the interactive PDF can be downloaded here.
Global Insight January 2017 - Content table
- What price privacy?
- Transfer pricing crackdown: the Singapore perspectives
- New reporting regulations for US parent companies
- Take advantage of US tax amnesty programs while you can
Focus on: India
- Demonetisation in India
- New India-Cyprus tax treaty set to improve relations
- Cypriot citizenship through investment
News round up
- Proposed corporation tax on non-resident companies' UK income
- Italy: the new flat rate tax regime on foreign income
- Clarification around coporate criminal responsibility in Spain
- More changes afoot for UK non-doms
Archived editions 2016 of Global Insight can be consulted and downloaded here.