- The cooperative company with limited liability 'VGD Accountants & Tax Consultants', with registered office at 1780 Wemmel, Neerhoflaan 2, registered in the register of legal entities in Brussels, Dutch-speaking department and with VAT number BE 0875.430.542.
- The cooperative company with limited liability 'VGD Company Auditors', with registered office at 1780 Wemmel, Neerhoflaan 2, registered in the register of legal entities in Brussels, Dutch-speaking department and with VAT number BE.0875.430.443
- Private limited liability company 'VGD Xperity', with registered office 9090 Melle, Brusselsesteenweg 94 / box 101, registered in the register of legal entities in Ghent, and with VAT number BE 0696.968.655, hereafter referred to as 'VGD Xperity'
- Other companies affiliated with VGD in accordance with Article 1:20 of the Code of Companies and Associations and of societies associated with VGD in accordance with Article 1:21 of the Code of Companies and Associations.
Hereafter all collectively referred to as 'VGD'.
If you have a question or complaint about our personal data processing, please contact us via the following channels:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response, if you have any remarks regarding the exercise of your rights or if you believe that your personal data processing does not comply with the legislation, then you are entitled to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. All information about this authority can be found at https://www.gegevensbeschermingautoriteit.be
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file containing an identification code (a serie of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be either "persistent" or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie is stored by a web browser and remains valid until the set expiration date, unless this is deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie, on the other hand, expires at the end of the user session, so when the web browser is closed.
Usually, cookies do not contain information that personally identifies a user, but personal information we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Which cookies does VGD use?
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to your actions that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block these cookies or to alert you, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance cookies. These cookies allow us to count website visits and frequently visited pages, so that we can measure and improve our website's performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and the least popular and to see how visitors act on the site. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and we will not be able to verify its performance.
- Functional cookies. These cookies enable the website to provide improved functionality and personalisation. They can be configured by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting/Marketing cookies. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They can be used by those companies to build up a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not directly store personal information, but are based on a unique identification of your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertisements.
When managing your cookie settings you can see which cookies VGD uses as well as the technical name, host, retention period, type and category of the used cookies.
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website ... (Firefox)
- https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera)
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explore ... (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-priva ... (Edge).
Blocking all cookies has a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
You can also manage your cookie settings on the VGD website.