An overarching HR policy tailored to your company
By also looking at your business strategy from an HR perspective, you can better support your organization.
How do you map out an efficient HR policy for your company?
And more importantly: how do you roll out such a policy throughout your entire organization? For example, have you already mapped out HR needs and do you have a sufficiently flexible HR policy?
WE SUPPORT YOU WITH
- HR Quickscan: Our advisors start with an HR quick scan of your company to determine all needs and priorities tailored to your company. Then we'll get started on this. We also look at the structure in general (strategy, intake, on- and offboarding,…) and formulate advice to make your company, for example: HR future-proof.
- HR-projecten: Looking for more recruitments? More umbrella teams? We take a close look at your recruitment process and think tactically. For example, we look at which processes we can digitize and which smart tools suit your company. Consider, for example, an efficient payroll platform. We can also implement a cost-efficient and future-oriented HR policy in line with your business strategy and can ensure the selection of third parties who can help you with this.
- HR strategie: HR strategy: How does HR support the achievement of your business objectives? A mapped out HR structure contributes to achieving your KPIs. How do you determine the KPIs and how can you follow-up?
- Change management: Are you making an adjustment within your company that has a major impact on your people, such as the implementation of a CRM system or a new process? We ensure the necessary involvement, so that everyone participates in your story.
- Talent management: By mapping all talents within your company, you can quickly implement changes and achieve your objectives in an efficient way. We help you identify the capabilities among your employees and see how we can use them optimally in your company.
- Process optimisation: We map out all HR processes, such as learning & development, payroll, recruitment & selection, talent management) so that the organization of your HR processes runs smoothly.